At the High School Level
Blair Academy has been the #1 team in the USA twelve different school years, beginning with 1995-1996 and including the past season, 2013-2014.
Blair Academy was named the USA's "Team of the Decade" for the first decade of the 21st century, when it was USA #1 seven times, USA #2 twice and USA #3 once.
Blair has won a remarkable 30 of the 41 Ironman and Beast of the East tournaments held to date. In effect, Blair has won these two top in-season national tourneys almost three times as often as have ALL other teams in the USA COMBINED.
Blair has won the National Prep Tournament 34 times, including 33 straight times from 1981 through 2013.
Blair holds countless individual records at Ironman, Beast of the East and National Preps, to include the following:
- The most individual champions all time.
- The most individual champions in a single year.
- The most place-winners all time.
- The most place-winners in a single year.
At the NCAA level
Blair has had seventeen NCAA Champions, from Lehigh's Mike Lieberman in 1975 to Michigan's Kellen Russell in 2011 & 2012 and Penn State's Ed Ruth in 2012, 2013 & 2014.
Blair has had fifty-seven NCAA Division 1 All Americans, exactly two-thirds of whom placed in the Top 3 at NCAA's. (Specifically, of Blair's 57 All Americans, 38 placed in the Top 3, as follows: 17 champions, 9 seconds and 12 thirds.)
Blair wrestlers are coaching at top universities across the USA. Pat Santoro, Blair National Prep OW in 1985 and a two-time NCAA Champ and four-time AA for Pitt, is the Head Coach at Lehigh University. Chris Ayres, a Lehigh All American, is the Head Coach at Princeton University. Mark Perry, Blair National Prep OW in 2002 and 2003 and a two-time NCAA Champ and four-time AA for Iowa, is the Associate Head Coach at the University of Illinois.
In addition, the following Blair multi-year NCAA All Americans are assistant college coaches: Kellen Russell, Michigan; Zach Esposito, Oklahoma State; Sean Gray, Princeton; and Hudson Taylor, Columbia.
At the Post-NCAA and International Levels
- An Olympic Gold Medal: Bobby Weaver (1984)
- A FILA Cadet World Championship Gold Medal: Mason Manville (2014)
- A World Championship Silver Medal: Bobby Weaver (1979)
- A FILA Junior World Championship Silver Medal: Joey McKenna (2014)
- Three World Cup Gold Medals: Mark Lieberman (1978) and Bobby Weaver, twice (1980 & 1984)
- An Ivan Yarygin Grand Prix Gold Medal (in Russia): Steve Mocco (2009)
- A Cerro Pelado International Championship (in Cuba): Steve Mocco (2010)
- Four Pan American Games Gold Medals: Mark Lieberman (1978) and Steve Mocco, three times (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Four Macchabiah Games Gold Medals: Max Meltzer, twice (2005 & 2009); Evan Silver, twice (both in 2009)
- A Youth Olympic Games Silver Medal: Mason Manville (2014)
- Thirteen USA National Senior Free Style Championships: Mark Lieberman, four times (1977,1978,1979,1980 & OW in 1978); Bobby Weaver, six times (1978, twice in 1979, twice in 1989 and in
- 1982); Rico Chiapparelli (1989); Steve Mocco (2009); and Kellen Russell (2013)